How does a Simply…Local Bank stay local? By continuing to be involved in the community, of course! Great Midwest Bank has been active in a variety of local events this past month with plenty more events on the horizon.
Those who attended the Bridal Show Expo in Brookfield and the Mad City Bridal Expo in Madison were able to taste GMB decorated cupcakes from GiGi’s as well as participate in a fun DIY stamp project to highlight their big day. Attendees called the cupcakes “the best treats there” while others said our interactive booth helped make it “one of the best at the show.” Our loan officers helped many brides-to-be and their guests learn about the GMB advantages offered to first-time homebuyers.
A number of our employees competed in the St. Paddy’s Day Dash 5K Run/Walk in Wauwatosa. We were well represented at the finish line as Melissa Zavadil, Matt Gaulke, and Dennis Doyle placed first, second, and third, respectively, in their age groups. This event was a great fundraiser for the GMAR Youth Foundation to promote scholarship opportunities for local children.
Find us at the next event in your town!
- April 9: Great Midwest Bank’s Employee Walk at the Pettit National Ice Center to Benefit the Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity
- April 12: Dane County Habitat for Humanity Build
- April 26: Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity Build
- May 22: 9 Pin Tap Tournament through GMAR
- May 24/25: Gift of Wings Family Kite Festival at Veterans Park
- June 1: Bridal Show Expo in Brookfield (tentative)
- July 13: Mad City Bridal Expo in Madison (tentative)
Continue to check our Facebook page for these upcoming events and to scroll through our Simply…Local Events album. While you’re there, find out how you can Turn the Key with GMB in order to LIVE MORTGAGE FREE!
The contest runs now until July 31, 2014. Official Contest Rules at www.facebook.com/greatmidwestbank.
Great Midwest Bank. Your Simply…Local, Simply…Social bank.