There are a lot of good Realtors in our communities, but if you’re hoping to work with the best, here are some things to ask your Buyer’s Agent:
- Will they compare prices in neighboring towns, neighborhoods and subdivisions?
- Will they honestly give you the pros and cons when you narrow it down to a few properties?
- Will they immediately recommend properties BEFORE you find them online yourself?
- Will they explain the purchase agreement and other documents in detail?
- Will they preview the property BEFORE showing it to you?
- Will they be on your side when negotiating with the seller?
- Will they follow up with you after the sale?
- Will they provide names and phone numbers of people they represented?
Every buyer’s situation is different, so you’ll probably have your own list of questions to ask, but, in general, these will help start the conversation when interviewing real estate agents who will do a great job representing you when you buy your next home.
Oh, and if you would like us to refer a couple of great agents that we’ve have worked with in the past, we encourage you to contact one of our Loan Officers in your area.